- (Of a person or being) not having a physical body: methods for communicating with the dead or with discarnate spiritsMore example sentences
- He referred to the artist in society as special - as a discarnate man who has integral awareness.
- The incarnate Son is as it were forcibly made discarnate in death, and his divine-human spirit returns to his Father and his God, just as in human death the dust returns to the earth.
- Well, that Free Age thread the other day seemed to be discussing the prophecies of an alleged discarnate entity called Seth.
late 19th century: from dis- 'without' + Latin caro, carn- 'flesh' or late Latin carnatus 'fleshy'.
More definitions of discarnateDefinition of discarnate in:
- The US English dictionary