- A cloth for washing or drying dishes.More example sentences
- We pass rubber trees with coconut shells collecting the sticky sap, and washing lines with sheets of rubber hanging up like old dishcloths.
- The marked reduction in bacterial numbers in sponges and dishcloths was particularly significant because these items are more likely to spread pathogens from food to kitchen surfaces.
- Juices from these foods land on your countertops and you use sponges and dishcloths to clean up the bacteria.
More definitions of dishclothDefinition of dishcloth in:
- The US English dictionary