- A feeling of disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be: the high abstention rate at the election reflected the voters' growing disillusionment with politicsMore example sentences
- I believe that disillusionment is because people don't feel that sense of ownership with the Parliament.
- Disappointment and disillusionment are as much enemies as the opposing candidates.
- For boredom and disillusionment come easier to those who have everything and more.
More definitions of disillusionmentDefinition of disillusionment in:
- The US English dictionary