noun[mass noun] Law
- Unruly behaviour constituting a minor offence.More example sentences
- The day was not without incident; police made 36 arrests for misdemeanour charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly.
- However, three offences - disorderly conduct, threatening behaviour and wilful obstruction - rose.
- Secondly, it enacted a range of offences to deal with disorderly conduct of various degrees of seriousness, from riot, to behaviour causing alarm or distress.
More definitions of disorderly conductDefinition of disorderly conduct in:
- The US English dictionary