- A state of uneasiness or anxiety: such passages reflect a sense of disquietude, of alienation evenMore example sentences
- I also remember as an elementary school student in the late 1970s that an assignment from my teacher caused me great disquietude and anxiety.
- It seems openly talking about sexuality, especially women's sexuality, creates disquietude among the masses.
- This many people liking something completely secular creates disquietude among the pew-cramming masses.
More definitions of disquietudeDefinition of disquietude in:
- The US English dictionary