Not content or happy with something: his parents are dissatisfied with the quality of tuition on offer dissatisfied customers
More example sentences
- Our job was to listen to dissatisfied customers, list their complaints and then inform them that there was absolutely nothing we could do.
- On a premier course, a substandard product will result in dissatisfied customers who will leave.
- All this practice breeds is confusion, inefficiency and dissatisfied customers.
disgruntled, aggrieved, frustrated, vexed, annoyed, irritated, angry, angered, exasperated, fed up, resentful;
vulgar slang pissed off
- Example sentences
- I initially dismissed the restaurant as just another takeout joint that I might dissatisfiedly order from once and then ignore entirely thereafter.
- The story stopped before he chose doors, leaving you to mull dissatisfiedly over the possibilities.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: dis|sat¦is|fied
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.