Definition of dissatisfied in English:
Not content or happy with something: his parents are dissatisfied with the quality of tuition on offer dissatisfied customers
More example sentences
- Our job was to listen to dissatisfied customers, list their complaints and then inform them that there was absolutely nothing we could do.
- On a premier course, a substandard product will result in dissatisfied customers who will leave.
- All this practice breeds is confusion, inefficiency and dissatisfied customers.
disgruntled, aggrieved, frustrated, vexed, annoyed, irritated, angry, angered, exasperated, fed up, resentful;
vulgar slang pissed off
- dissatisfiedly adverb
- Example sentences
- I initially dismissed the restaurant as just another takeout joint that I might dissatisfiedly order from once and then ignore entirely thereafter.
- The story stopped before he chose doors, leaving you to mull dissatisfiedly over the possibilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.