- A quantity expressing the extent to which a particular substance in solution is dissociated into ions, equal to the product of the concentrations of the respective ions divided by the concentration of the undissociated molecule.More example sentences
- This dissociation constant is more than 100 times less than the dissociation constant for monomeric thiazole orange.
- The relationship among the species present in solution, however, is still governed by the dissociation constant (K a) for the weak acid, acetic acid.
- The dissociation constant of the complex ion is written analogously.
More definitions of dissociation constantDefinition of dissociation constant in:
- The US English dictionary