Definition of dissoluble in English:
Able to be dissolved, loosened, or disconnected: permitting divorce would render every marriage dissoluble
More example sentences
- It is also working on a niche segment of taste-masked PFIs of various APIs, which can be compressed into palatable quick - dissoluble tablets, mainly, for pediatric and geriatric segments.
- When my wife and I went in for the requisite premarital investigation, the pastor asked each of us if we realized that our impending marriage was dissoluble only upon death.
- In the absence of consummation, the union was questionable at best and easily dissoluble without debasing the sacrament of marriage.
- Example sentences
- Maximum ratings of dissolubility were obtained for tetralin (16,0 mg/ml) and 1,2-phenyl dichloride (27,0 mg/ml).
- Hence arose the idea of the dissolubility of marriage and divorce, superseding the unity and indissolubility of the marriage bond.
Definition of dissoluble in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan