- A method of studying in which lectures are broadcast or lessons are conducted by correspondence, without the student needing to attend a school or college.More example sentences
- They can be full-time, part-time, delivered through local further education colleges, or distance learning.
- The students' opinions of distance learning versus traditional methods yielded mixed results.
- I looked into a few non-traditional distance learning programs, and found a great one at Goddard College.
More definitions of distance learningDefinition of distance learning in:
- The US English dictionary