noun (plural distilleries)
- A place where spirits are manufactured: Scotland’s southernmost malt distilleryMore example sentences
- You may learn how she won a whiskey distillery in a high-stakes poker game.
- Produced by more than 100 Scotch distilleries, each single malt has a style and flavor all its own.
- But gin is making a comeback, and a number of distilleries are bringing this traditional spirit some new-found respect.
More definitions of distilleryDefinition of distillery in:
- The US English dictionary