- 1Clear enough to be recognized or identified as different; discernible: distinguishable features this particular case is distinguishable from othersMore example sentences
- Should the masking periods occur in a curve, the various signals would have been distinguishable.
- In fact, the first few years are barely distinguishable.
- The parts of the body are quite distinguishable from the self.
- 1.1Clear enough to be discerned or perceived: his words were barely distinguishableMore example sentences
- Now his voice was thick, words scarcely distinguishable.
- In several rooms, large amounts of crockery were distinguishable.
- A grade III sprain is a complete tear of the ligament with no end point distinguishable on examination.