- 1A person or thing that distracts: the visual channel is capable of being a powerful distractorMore example sentences
- In my journey, I've found that one of the biggest distractors for me is the fact that, for a time, I was surrounded by negative people.
- This route included many auditory and visual distractors, resembling the jungle scenery in the videogame.
- This confirms our previous work showing that visual distractors produce the largest cross-modal congruency effects when presented close to the target hand.
- 1.1An incorrect option in a multiple choice question: four pictures, three of which are distractorsMore example sentences
- The addition of the distractor had the effect of decreasing performance on the questions, but did so equally for both younger and older listeners.
- Figure 2 illustrates the possible pairs of targets and distractors in each block.
- In the two groups of conditions with no distractors in the probe displays, there were no significant differences in accuracy.
More definitions of distractorDefinition of distractor in:
- The US English dictionary