- (Of a molecule) having two substituent groups.More example sentences
- If an alkene is 1,2 - disubstituted, there are two possible structures - one with the substituents on the same side and one with the substituents on the opposite sides.
- First was a study of the solubilities of o -, m - and p disubstituted benzenes.
- Starting from DuP 697 the defendants also synthesised certain 3,4 disubstituted products within the claims during this investigation.
More definitions of disubstitutedDefinition of disubstituted in:
- The US English dictionary