nounUS • informal , • derogatory
- An unquestioning supporter of an idea or opinion as expressed by a particular person, organization, etc.: from your posts, it’s obvious that you are a highly partisan dittohead unable to think for yourselfMore example sentences
- She was obviously a true-believing dittohead and really looked to him for wisdom.
- Go back to your dittohead hate radio and spare us your ignorant fascist tirades.
- Unfortunately, touching this issue at all is toxic, since many assume you are some sort of dittohead for regarding it as a valid policy concern.
More definitions of dittoheadDefinition of dittohead in:
- The US English dictionary