Divergence (in mathematical equations).
- Therefore, the differences between SCPE6 and SCPE are due to the selection pressure against structural divergence imposed by S div = 6.
- So simple enhancement of MT and some template tags, one creates a review which is a div class in the template.
- Before I was doing navigation and subnavigation using nested div elements, but now everything is a nicely organized, unordered list styled with CSS.
Another term for divvy2.
- Some of these red coated divs think that this is goood way of ridding the countryside of nasty foxes but i am sure that there is a less cruel way
- I find it insulting that if they get a certain position they can talk to me as if I'm some sort of div.
- How can I do it without looking like a div?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.