Divergence (in mathematical equations).
- Therefore, the differences between SCPE6 and SCPE are due to the selection pressure against structural divergence imposed by S div = 6.
- So simple enhancement of MT and some template tags, one creates a review which is a div class in the template.
- Before I was doing navigation and subnavigation using nested div elements, but now everything is a nicely organized, unordered list styled with CSS.
Another term for divvy2.
- Yes, pulling my scarf up to cover up my ears makes me look like a complete div and, no, I Do Not Care.
- A little more awareness of your patients' notes would stop you sounding like a complete div.
- I find it insulting that if they get a certain position they can talk to me as if I'm some sort of div.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.