- An elevated board projecting over a swimming pool or other body of water, from which people dive or jump in: a few children were jumping off the diving boardMore example sentences
- Chessa did a perfect swan dive off the diving board into rippling water below her.
- The other pool was a plain old rectangle with some swimming lanes, diving boards and water nets.
- Others dived nimbly off the diving board into blue water of the deep end of the huge swimming pool.
More definitions of diving boardDefinition of diving board in:
- The US English dictionary