- A watertight suit, typically with a helmet and an air supply, worn for working or exploring deep under water.More example sentences
- Navy officials say the crew may not have enough diving suits or the suits may be in flooded compartments.
- A small group of men were clustered around a two meter tall suit that looked like a cross between a diving suit and an ancient suit of armor.
- Ivanova added that the best scuba diving suits are made of ostrich hide because of its high water resistance.
More definitions of diving suitDefinition of diving suit in:
- The US English dictionary