- 1Relating to an organizational or administrative division: a divisional managerMore example sentences
- From there he was posted as an assistant divisional manager in a divisional office - his first posting in an operational office.
- The Neale team included the majority of the under 14 team that were narrowly defeated in this years divisional A final.
- The winner of the Bournemouth Open was the most successful Dorset player in last year's South West divisional finals at Burnham and Berrow.
- 2Forming a partition: divisional wallsMore example sentences
- Passing from this main wall at right angles, were the divisional partitions of the rooms, 3 feet 0 inches in width.
- During the nearly four years it has taken to complete the guide, divisional walls have become windows.
- More example sentences
- It hasn't affected us as much divisionally as it has nationally.
- Therefore, God's love is actualized divisionally by parental love, conjugal and children's love.
- Under the new system, the opening round will feature a best-of-seven series in a divisionally based format.
More definitions of divisionalDefinition of divisional in:
- The US English dictionary