Definition of divisional in English:
1Relating to an organizational or administrative division: a divisional manager
More example sentences
- From there he was posted as an assistant divisional manager in a divisional office - his first posting in an operational office.
- The Neale team included the majority of the under 14 team that were narrowly defeated in this years divisional A final.
- The winner of the Bournemouth Open was the most successful Dorset player in last year's South West divisional finals at Burnham and Berrow.
- Example sentences
- It hasn't affected us as much divisionally as it has nationally.
- Therefore, God's love is actualized divisionally by parental love, conjugal and children's love.
- Under the new system, the opening round will feature a best-of-seven series in a divisionally based format.
Words that rhyme with divisionalprovisional, visional
Definition of divisional in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan