Definition of divisionalize in English:
verb[with object] (usually as adjective divisionalized)
Subdivide (an organization) into a number of divisions: a large divisionalized Western corporation
More example sentences
- Taking a step back for a moment, a vertically integrated business sees itself quite differently to a functional or divisionalized organization.
- In particular, he suggested that firms would be more efficient if they divisionalized themselves, with separate parts of the organization serving different market segments.
- We shouldn't be so divisionalized, that's not how we are as Inuit people.
- Example sentences
- ‘Portfolio factors,’ drive corporate-level change, while diversification, divisionalization, and outside directors inhibit change.
- Diversification and divisionalisation allows corporate management of different commodity markets regionally and globally.
- A related problem concerns corporate restructurings in which divisionalization and, consequently, segment reporting changes from one year to the next.
Definition of divisionalize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan