- another term for dizygotic.More example sentences
- The incidence of multiple births increases with the age of the mother but distinctly more so for dizygous rather than for monozygous twins and more so still for triplets.
- If genetic factors are important, concordance in monozygous twins, who are 100-percent genetically identical, will be greater than in dizygous twins, who are only 50-percent genetically identical.
- The zygote is dizygous, meaning two different eggs were fertilized by two different sperm.
More definitions of dizygousDefinition of dizygous in:
- The US English dictionary