noun & adjective
- full form of DIY. [as noun]: she had real talent for do-it-yourself [as adjective]: a do-it-yourself plutonium bomb
- More example sentences
- Even for a novice do-it-yourselfer, installing a mortarless flagstone path is a practically foolproof project.
- Add to family convenience and fun while increasing the resale value of your home with these attractive and practical brick ideas for the do-it-yourselfer.
- The installation procedure is about the same as for tile and is well within a do-it-yourselfer's capability.
More definitions of do-it-yourselfDefinition of do-it-yourself in:
- The US English dictionary