- Taking no action; doing nothing: a weak, divided, do-nothing governmentMore example sentences
- That is why he has been an indifferent, do-nothing leader.
- I was tempted to make 2004 another do-nothing year.
nounBack to top
- An idle or feckless person: a shiftless lot of do-nothingsMore example sentences
- The assets - too many to list - are being drowned in the hyperbolic ink that is spilled by the naysayers and the do-nothings.
More definitions of do-nothingDefinition of do-nothing in:
- The US English dictionary