noun (plural dockominiums)US
- 1A waterfront condominium with a private mooring.More example sentences
- He said dockominiums may be fine for experienced boaters with a lot of money, but not for novices, and certainly not for anyone without a lot of money.
- And that's going to be conversion to dockominiums or upland condos, where you have to buy a half-million or million-dollar condo plus a slip just to be able to get the slip.
- She specializes in marketing upscale waterfront homes and dockominiums with a proven track record of success.
- 1.1A privately owned landing stage at a marina.More example sentences
- At any moment there are 17 million privately owned boats afloat in marinas and dockominiums, stowed in garages or out on a voyage.
1980s: from dock1, on the pattern of condominium.
More definitions of dockominiumDefinition of dockominium in:
- The US English dictionary