- The area immediately adjacent to a dock: the dockside was the busiest place Ruth had ever seen [as modifier]: three large dockside cranes are being installedMore example sentences
- While dockside or at anchor, the back of the helm seat may be flipped forward to make a U-shaped settee for entertaining.
- The company transports cargo between the dockside and moored ships.
- It is a typical dockside area and is unique in retaining its feel.
More definitions of docksideDefinition of dockside in:
- The US English dictionary