- A dramatized television film based on real events: a convoluted docudrama [mass noun]: television docudrama set itself up as the balancer of historyMore example sentences
- When real-life disasters hit, American movies tend to leave the hard work of analysis and healing to television docudramas, cable presentations and independent documentaries.
- The documentary features and docudramas produced and telecast turned out to be immensely beneficial to the student community.
- During the Science Film Festival, documentaries and docudramas on scientists and science-related subjects are being screened.
More definitions of docudramaDefinition of docudrama in:
- The US English dictionary