- another term for twelve-note.More example sentences
- Fifty-five years after his death, Anton Webern still leads listeners through a musical underworld where even dodecaphonic and atonal rules simply don't apply.
- The composer began as a Schoenberg disciple and produced a lovely piano concerto in the dodecaphonic style.
- The liner notes make a big deal of the fact that some of the music of the finale follows dodecaphonic practice.
More definitions of dodecaphonicDefinition of dodecaphonic in:
- The US English dictionary