noun[mass noun] North American
- A game in which players, in teams, form a circle and try to hit opponents with a large ball.More example sentences
- Invariably the most atrociously vile event preceded the game of dodgeball: the ceremonial picking of teams.
- He forgot why he was there in the first place and could not believe the physical toll a few harmless games like dodgeball could take on his body.
- Sleepy and distraught, she plays a dangerous game of dodgeball with semi trucks and sports cars.
More definitions of dodgeballDefinition of dodgeball in:
- The US English dictionary