Definition of dog handler in English:
A person who works with trained dogs: a police dog handler
More example sentences
- Her body was discovered on Sunday, April 2, by a police dog handler walking along the river bank.
- I looked out of the window and saw about 12 police officers with at least half of them armed and a dog handler and four police vehicles.
- Twenty members of the volunteer team and a dog handler from the Search and Rescue Dog Association were called out by North Yorkshire Police just after midnight on Saturday morning.
- Example sentences
- Officers working in ‘operational’ areas including dog-handling and the mounted section, were taken from their posts in order to pound the beat.
- I'd been prepared for a Rocky Mountain raw-hide approach to dog-handling, a working-dog attitude a million miles from Good Boys and Bonios.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.