Definition of dog handler in English:
A person who works with trained dogs: a police dog handler
More example sentences
- Her body was discovered on Sunday, April 2, by a police dog handler walking along the river bank.
- I looked out of the window and saw about 12 police officers with at least half of them armed and a dog handler and four police vehicles.
- Twenty members of the volunteer team and a dog handler from the Search and Rescue Dog Association were called out by North Yorkshire Police just after midnight on Saturday morning.
- Example sentences
- Officers working in ‘operational’ areas including dog-handling and the mounted section, were taken from their posts in order to pound the beat.
- I'd been prepared for a Rocky Mountain raw-hide approach to dog-handling, a working-dog attitude a million miles from Good Boys and Bonios.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan