- Extremely tired; worn out: he’d gone to bed dog-tiredMore example sentences
- After a dozen years of school life, they usually end up dog-tired and exhausted, not knowing whether they have acquired anything worthwhile.
- The great players that you were hoping would shine in the competition looked absolutely dog-tired and Greece - to their eternal credit - took advantage of all that.
- He used that dog-tired phrase about a half-dozen times during today's press conference as he defended his impending immigration plan.
More definitions of dog-tiredDefinition of dog-tired in:
- The US English dictionary