- A bag used by a restaurant customer or party guest to take home leftover food, supposedly for their dog.More example sentences
- Restaurants in all the others have started issuing diners with doggy bags for their unfinished wine.
- The only thing I don't like is when they come back from a restaurant like Crustacean in LA with a doggy bag of lobster and say, ‘Make this.’
- So next time you find yourself caught between a rock and a hard place, be sure and ask the restaurant staff if your state allows wine doggy bags!
More definitions of doggy bagDefinition of doggy bag in:
- The US English dictionary