- Represent as an undeniable truth: I find views dogmatized to the point of absurdityMore example sentences
- My opinion is that no issue, even those surrounding the holocaust, should be so dogmatised that meaningful debate becomes impossible.
- But to dismiss them without scientific inquiry would be to dogmatise science, and label as heresy any challenge thrown at it.
- Wouldn't we in effect be dogmatizing party politics?
early 17th century: via French and late Latin from Greek dogmatizein 'lay down one's opinion', from dogma (see dogma).
More definitions of dogmatizeDefinition of dogmatize in:
- The US English dictionary