verb[no object] Back to top
- Move at a dogtrot: the loaded man would dogtrot along the trailMore example sentences
- Neither the conductor nor Handel could sustain interest for long: Mr. Woodside invariably lapsed into a dogtrotting tempo that made for an extremely long evening.
- There wasn't a single car on the road as I dogtrotted all the way to town.
- Likable, intelligent, usually tired, he dogtrots through a delicate and strategic job.
More definitions of dogtrotDefinition of dogtrot in:
- The US English dictionary