noun (plural dojos)
- A room or hall in which judo and other martial arts are practised.More example sentences
- This is only a brief hint of the larger lessons that can be learned in the Judo dojo.
- This is true in traditional Aikido dojos as well as other styles of martial arts in Japan.
- They are encouraged with the gradual increase in the number of new persons who have joined martial arts dojos this year.
Japanese, from dō 'way, pursuit' + jō 'a place'.
More definitions of dojoDefinition of dojo in:
- The US English dictionary