(also dollar mark)
- The sign $, representing a dollar.More example sentences
- Every tree cut in this forest can be translated into a simple and widely recognizable symbol: the dollar sign.
- Make all entries without a dollar sign or comma but with a decimal point and cents.
- The CEO then leaves ‘amicably’ to ‘pursue other interests’, and he's handed a giant sack with a dollar sign on the side of it on his way out the door.
More definitions of dollar signDefinition of dollar sign in:
- The US English dictionary