- A vineyard.More example sentences
- It is significant, however, that, as the domaine extends its vineyards, many of the new vines planted are Greek varieties, including the recently rediscovered and elegant indigenous white Malagousia.
- Hi-tech equipment like reverse osmosis systems can be found in giant commercial Australian wineries and small Burgundy domaines.
- It is a famous wine from a famous domaine, made in a more restrained style than the Corton.
French, literally 'estate' (see domain).
More definitions of domaineDefinition of domaine in:
- The US English dictionary