- another term for domed. an octagonal, domical vaultMore example sentences
- So the programme called for a centrally focused domical building with nine equal entrances disposed symbolically to welcome people from all directions to prayer and meditation.
- Low-relief domical volcanoes, many less than several kilometers in diameter, are globally abundant, numbering in the hundreds of thousands.
- His hall's mosquelike associations appear in its orientation, colonnaded portico, domical crown, and minaretlike spire.
More definitions of domicalDefinition of domical in:
- The US English dictionary