nounNorth American • informal
- A person who collects and supplies information, typically on sporting events or elections: they are inside dopesters with special access to the racing worldMore example sentences
- In an early draft, he plays the inside dopester who recounts Rick's past.
- Pundits and inside dopesters are suggesting that neither fits the bill.
- Despite the protests of educators, labor and the press, dopesters predicted that the board would fire him anyway.
More definitions of dopesterDefinition of dopester in:
- The US English dictionary