- A non-profit-making organization that conducts its business on the Internet.More example sentences
- He notes that most of the domains that have been added since the original dot-com, dot-org and dot-net domains haven't become widely used.
- If the site is a dot-com, or even better, a dot-org, you're usually safe.
- It now includes subscription and transactional access to its Domain Name Database containing all dot-com, dot-net, and dot-org TLD names.
1990s: from '.org' in an Internet address, typically indicating a non-commercial site.
More definitions of dot-orgDefinition of dot-org in:
- The US English dictionary