- another term for scalar product.More example sentences
- Mathematically, the echo to be subtracted for each voice sample is given by the dot product of two vectors of dimension equal to the number of taps.
- Orthogonality is treated almost exclusively in terms of the dot product on R n.
- We obtain subsequent alcohol concentrations c by calculating the vector dot product of the regression vector b and each measured absorbance spectrum x.
More definitions of dot productDefinition of dot product in:
- The US English dictionary