- Go back in the direction one has come: he had to double back to collect themMore example sentences
- She finally told me she had been walking up and down Sukhumvit Road for miles in one direction and then doubling back.
- Chris faked one direction and doubled back in the other, catching Selina by the arm and pulling her into him.
- They often had to double back and change direction due to cave-ins and blocked passages.
More definitions of double backDefinition of double back in:
- The US English dictionary