- A bridle which has both a curb and a snaffle bit, each with its own set of reins.More example sentences
- Where the two reins of the double bridle appear, the riders leave the lower, curb rein slack and ride on the bradoon or snaffle rein.
- Now you have a double bridle that, unlike a single rope bridle, will not quickly chafe through.
- When do you consider it appropriate to begin to work the horse in a double bridle?
More definitions of double bridleDefinition of double bridle in:
- The US English dictionary