(also double obelus, double obelisk)
- A symbol (‡) used in printed text to introduce an annotation.More example sentences
- Breaksites identified on both top and bottom strands are indicated by double daggers.
- Companies that are in the Domestic and International categories that are also ranked in the Interactive category are marked with a double dagger (^ ^) in their Domestic and International rankings.
- The double dagger on chromosome 6 indicates the region that is preferentially homozygous W22 in both mutant and wild-type kernels.
More definitions of double daggerDefinition of double dagger in:
- The US English dictionary