- The repeated exposure of a photographic plate or film to light, often producing ghost images: the transparency of the two characters is a result of double exposureMore example sentences
- The ease with which such photographs could be faked - by double exposure or prepared plates - was admitted by all.
- The duplicates you see in the photos are not a result of double exposure or image manipulation.
- Part of the charm of the film comes with the use of rear projection and double exposure - devices probably seen as decidedly old fashioned in a CGI-soaked movie world.
More definitions of double exposureDefinition of double exposure in:
- The US English dictionary