- 1Made to be lifted or held with two hands: double-handed war axesMore example sentences
- He had been struck 20 times with a double-handed axe, a jury at Leeds Crown Court was told.
- There are about 30 different combat attacks and combos with double-handed axe, sword or mace.
- The famed, double-handed broad axe is a late development, typical of the late 10th and 11th centuries.
- 1.1Using both hands: a double-handed backhandMore example sentences
- But there was no change of fortunes for the Frenchman as he continued where he had left off finding superb depth with his unorthodox double-handed forehand and backhand.
- She is a young girl who carries a powerful forehand, a rock solid double-handed backhand and a drive and determination that is the hallmark of a champion on the rise.
- With a big serve and a walloping double-handed backhand, Safin is apt to overwhelm opponents but Haas has some big strokes of his own and to his credit withstood the barrage.
More definitions of double-handedDefinition of double-handed in:
- The US English dictionary