- A meaning that can be interpreted in more than one way: the title of the film has a double meaning [as modifier]: a double-meaning punchlineMore example sentences
- In course of time, cinema has come to feature "double-meaning dialogues", a trend which disturbs her.
- Schwab notes that, in Endgame, the double-meaning structure of language breaks down.
- Please take a moment to re-read the last sentence and fully explore its double-meaning.
More definitions of double meaningDefinition of double meaning in:
- The US English dictionary