- Park (a vehicle) alongside one that is already parked at the side of the road: the burgundy pickup was double-parkedMore example sentences
- He double-parked his car in order to grab a cup of coffee.
- One police car is double-parked out front, and the door of the row house is propped open.
- The traffic police have their hands full regulating traffic during school hours and they are often helpless when parents in a hurry double-park cars.
More definitions of double-parkDefinition of double-park in:
- The US English dictionary