- A rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups: the double standards employed to deal with ordinary people and those in the CityMore example sentences
- Externally, we are being pushed by those who believe in hegemony, bias, and double standards.
- One such feature is of course the presence of double standards.
- With such double standards how can we expect our children to stop taking ‘street’ drugs?
More definitions of double standardDefinition of double standard in:
- The US English dictionary