- The simultaneous perception of two images, usually overlapping, of a single scene or object.More example sentences
- Because using both eyes in the presence of squint/refractive error would cause significant eye-strain and double vision, the brain ignores the image from the squinting eye, resulting in amblyopia.
- She reported that when she first saw him he had occasional double vision, mild photophobia and tenderness below the left eye.
- Common symptoms are pain, an oppressive feeling behind the eye, a gritty sensation in the eye, double vision, and photophobia.
More definitions of double visionDefinition of double vision in:
- The US English dictionary