- Cylindrical rods for cutting into dowels.More example sentences
- To do this a mushroom spore is placed into a piece of doweling rod and then drilled into fresh timber or put into an old paperback.
- Drill the holes on the jig, and make your first hole on the right side of your bookcase, then insert a dowel to hold it in place and make the rest of the holes using the doweling jig as a mark.
- Use the doweling jig to drill the holes for the dowels.
More definitions of dowellingDefinition of dowelling in:
- The US English dictionary