- Connected with an unpretentious way of life, especially that of rural peoples or areas: some good down-home cookingMore example sentences
- A bowl of shiny red apples suggests comfort food and good down-home cooking.
- Life at Iron Horse is a hybrid between the international sophistication of Paris and the down-home country life of rural Sonoma County.
- But The Shack by The Track's appeal is more than down-home cooking.
More definitions of down-homeDefinition of down-home in:
- The US English dictionary